Thursday, 29 June 2017

CYOA June: Beast Encounter


Oh no! What fate awaits these hapless lovebirds?

This is a one-off CYOA that patrons can currently vote on. The poll ends in a week.

Also I'm pretty sure this is the first time in some twenty years that I've tried drawing pigs. Back in those days I was obsessed with the shareware episode of Duke Nukem 3D, and of course tried to replicate all those experiences onto paper. The same had happened with KKnD, Dark Colony, DooM, etc. and a couple years earlier it was pretty much all about Mario, Battletoads, dinosaurs and pirates. EDIT: Also turtles! The teenage mutant ninja kind of turtles.

I recently found some of those old drawings and had a bit of a nostalgia trip. Video games almost completely dominated my mind at the time, and sexy drawings only really started appearing from my late teens onwards. Nowadays it's all about the sexy.

8 comments:

  1. "Nowadays it's all about the sexy"

    And we love you for it. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. There's some killer art on video games for sure. I remember loving "Ghouls and Ghosts" and "R-Type".

    Did you ever play the Majalis duo's "Tales of Androgyny" sex video game??

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I check out Tales of Androgyny whenever there's a new update. The setting is right up my alley, there are some really sexy scenarios in there, and now that the fights have been getting more fleshed out with animations they're even more entertaining.

      Delete
  3. Not exactly my type of things but have fun everybody else

    ReplyDelete
  4. Plot twist: The girl fucks both the boy and the orc.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Boy deeply penetrated by merciless pig enemy?? Id love this! If the big was female it'd go 10/10

    ReplyDelete
  6. How about the orc knocks out the guy and a girl picks up thesword and kills the orc and when the guy wakes up the girl with a masive hard on says "how about a reword for saveing our lives"

    ReplyDelete