Friday, 19 May 2017

Priorities Pt.3


(Better resolution (1700 x 1403) on Patreon)

Monthly Patreon art for April, following up from this. There will be more.

I think I've figured out the best way to maintain productivity for me, and it is to have at least two projects going at any one time, so I can switch between them and keep drawing instead of just taking a break completely. Three projects at once can also work, but any more and I tend to forget and eventually abandon at least one of them.

8 comments:

  1. Oh come, let him join in on the fun. I'm sure he would love it (eventually).

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good plan, Nippery-dude. Stay fresh, stay active.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I guess between the CYOA, Temple of the Morning Wood, and the monthly Patreon art and requests you sorta have three projects going? I guess it depends on how you personally identify what a project is.

    I'm with the anonymous dude, if this series continues now would be a great time to get him in on the fun too. ;)

    Keep being awesome NiP!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Futamom is always your best stuff. The mom stealing the daughters boyfriend is just great.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'm going to add a few more parts leading up to the scene seen here:
    http://nobodyinparticularnsfw.blogspot.se/2016/05/dated.html
    but after that, who knows where things are headed? :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. God bless you!

      And I forgot there's a sister! If he's not ready for a threesome, then maybe a foursome to ease him in hehe

      Delete
    2. How about 'introducing' the boyfriend to the family, one spectacularly hung Futa at a time? :D

      Delete