Thursday, 10 November 2016

Office Head



Another drawing that had been lying around for quite some time received the 'fuck-it-let's-just-post-it' treatment, and here we are.

I seem to remember saying I would draw futa on male from the futa's point of view at some point. It's a pretty rare theme.

(My internet connection is not fine yet by the way.)

EDIT: Just found out they're waiting on the parts needed to replace some broken equipment, and it might be another 10 days or so before everything is back to normal...

7 comments:

  1. Every time I see your picture,I have a good day :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Good stuff. Wish there was a way to develop his humiliation and subjugation more. Guess I'm just greedy.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's always the possibility that she is holding a meeting and everyone can hear him gag on her cock.

      To take this kind of scenario further, the desktop could be made of glass, or she could use him as a toilet when she has to pee.

      Delete
  3. can you do more stuff with girls growing a penis? do you also have this kind of fetish?.

    anyway what do you think about this drawing i found?
    http://67.media.tumblr.com/8eb1e2745c7f7142e2b99bd84b8b022d/tumblr_inline_nb6it3VLg91suysj7.jpg
    it is about a pregnant women who switch organs with a guy and he become pregnant while she get his penis.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Penis growing is very nice, although I really haven't done much of it. Most of the time I draw the type of girl who already had hers at birth, after all.

      The drawing is pretty cute. I think the lines on their necks distract though. Those are usually for very muscular characters or when someone is straining their neck in some way.

      Delete
  4. All of your POV pictures knock my socks off, and this one is no exception. :) Thank you for being a highlight of my week.

    ReplyDelete