Wednesday, 16 November 2016

Learning the Hard Way / Penetrating Lecture


"Boy discovers that he accidentally signed up for the special Futa sex ed class instead of the normal one. Now he's stuck there for the entire semester."

Winner of this month's request lottery on Patreon. I might do a follow up.

This one ended up with a whole lot of dialogue, and a different panel order (top left > bottom left > top right > bottom right, in case the little arrows on the borders are hard to spot).

Also a bit of cock size comparison, which I really like as long as it isn't mean-spirited. No man should be shamed for not having a cock that measures up to that of a futa/dickgirl, it's just a given that she's the bigger one.

11 comments:

  1. Nice. Pls do a follow up ��

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I NEED you to do a follow up~

      Delete
  2. Love the futa teachers ������
    Please post more pics of it ����

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh man, please do a followup. I would love to see where this goes!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Excellent, NiP! Really got my motor runnin' tonight. Didn't take me all the way to the Big-O but at least half way. Imagining the follow up was a big part of the hotness. Dying to see it like the rest of the girlcock lovin' sissies!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Next thing you know, the boy becomes a dickgirl loving sissy who can't wait for the next special sex ed. And we would not mind that at all. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This deserves to be its own comic series.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm seconding this. Would be awesome to make a series out of this.

      Once again, awesome job!

      Delete
  7. I've immagined being in that situation ever since I was little lol

    ReplyDelete