Thursday, 1 September 2016

Temple of the Morning Wood (September Update)














What's this? Regular people not getting fucked by centaurs? Ugh.

Not quite the 15 pages I set out to do, but there were some distractions.

If only there were more than one of me so we could get all my projects done right away. D:

I've been trying different approaches to drawing this comic since the beginning, mostly dealing with shading but also line thickness, and keeping the variations separated by scene changes. My preferred shading style is most likely the one used in this chapter up until the previous scene with the centaurs, but I'm going to continue with these lines for now.

Same goal for next update: 15 pages.

Next Part
Previous Part

8 comments:

  1. Sexy stuff, Nippy-Bip! Your drawing tablet must be smokin'!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, and now we got a bit of a lesbian scene too. You never cease to amaze us, NIP, and that's why we love you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There would be more lesbian content from me in general if I weren't so fond of adding dicks to everything.

      Delete
  3. Hey now, don't sell yourself out so short. Twelve pages out of fifteen is still an impressive number.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Yay, was hoping this would be here given the it's the 1st :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. There's going to be a new part posted on the 1st of every month, at the latest. Reliable updates are my fetish.

      Delete
  5. Great stuff Nip! Kinda sad the goddess didn't give her an extra pair cuz that would have been HOT! Don't beat yourself up for only getting 12 pages out, quality over quantity wins everyday and you've got the quality down pat.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope this is going where i think it is~! :o

    (and of course i'm thinking incest~ ;D)

    ReplyDelete