Saturday, 17 September 2016

September Vote Winner




Futa friends try out a new cat cafe, and enjoy casual blowjobs from the cat-eared boys that work there.

I should set some sort of limit on how much time I spend on these so I can plan with that in mind...

By the way, it's been a little over a year since my Patreon got started. The support so far is very much appreciated!

I plan to expand on the rewards etc. in the future, but first the current chapter of TotMW should be finished so I don't overwhelm myself with projects. Speaking of which, the mothers-bring-their-sons-to-work one will be coloured, and I will catch up on the other monthly Patreon art (3 to go).

9 comments:

  1. Nice one, NiP! Love how the cat-eared boys sport stiff erections while they work. Really got my motor running.

    Re: support: you deserve it, man! You're the fuckin' greatest! I'd raise my support level but I don't want to be vulgar. Seriously.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Super glad I still get to see a new NiP or two every month, having followed you from some of your earliest work, it's great to watch you try out new angles and draw and color busier scenes. I'd work double shifts at this place just for a sketch, no doubt!<3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Having the Patreon has pushed me to just go for it when it comes to some things I find difficult, so that's an added benefit.

      Delete
  3. Dream occupation right here. I'd even do free overtime if I could land this job ;)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nip Great work as always!!
    Question though... I made an account in Hentai-foundry so i can look all your new colored works but i can't seem to find anything .. am i doing something wrong?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I think i fixed it ... ! anyways... thanks again

      Delete